Technical Sales Engineer/Account Manager
TECHNICAL SALES ENGINEER/ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meet bookings goals with profitable growth within the assigned account set and territory.
- Responsible for development and long-term maintenance of assigned accounts and territory.
- Responsible for maintenance of direct personal contact with customers on a regular basis.
- Responsible for understanding the customer's key business issues and drivers in order to align our offerings with customer needs.
- Develop and implement specific sales plans for key accounts.
- Execute new product introductions.
- Coordinate sales activities with appropriate team members for other product and service lines.
- Product knowledge covering the products and services used in control applications. This position is focused on valve and instrument products and related services.
- General understanding of product and service applications in our served industries.
- Strong communication skills – oral and written.
- Proactive and cooperative approach in working with other company personnel, principals, suppliers, and customers to develop profitable long term relationships.
- Ability to organize and set priorities.
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills.
- Ability to identify and initiate sales and service opportunities through routine discussions with customers.
- Ability to organize and document project bid packages for winning proposals.