DeltaV™ Implementation I
Course 7009 (CEUs: 3.2)
During the 4-1/2 day course, the student will be able to define system capabilities, define nodes, configure-continuous and sequential control strategies, create process alarms, operate the system, troubleshoot the system and modify operator displays.
This course includes access to a virtual DeltaV™ system to practice and review course workshops complete with brief recorded demonstrations available after course completion.
This course is designed for process & process control engineers responsible for obtaining key production data, maintaining, configuring and troubleshooting a DeltaV system.
Microsoft Windows experience. Prospective attendees lacking process control experience should first attend Control Loop Foundation, Course 9025. Prospective attendees new to DeltaV should first attend PlantWeb/DeltaV Introduction, Course 7101, or DeltaV Hardware & Troubleshooting, Course 7018.
- System Overview
- DeltaV Explorer
- DeltaV Diagnostics
- Control Modules
- Control Studio
- Motor Control with Interlocking and Permissive Conditions
- Cascade Control
- Regulatory Control
- DeltaV Operate
- System Operation
- Alarms & Process History View
- Alarm Help
- Sequential Function Charts
- Configure Theme Dynamos
- Electronic Marshalling (CHARMS)
- Date: May 20–24, 2019
- Location: Stover Controls, 3809 S. Center St, Marshalltown, IA 50158
- Tuition: $3,950 per student
- Registration: Payment is required at the time of enrollment. Please make PO, check, credit card payable to Stover Controls.
- Enrollment Contact: Janelle Shatava