Half-Day M2CP Training Seminar
M2CP Actuators were introduced in 1979 as the EIM Series 2000 Electric Valve Actuator. Since then, the model has added increasingly sophisticated control capabilities but retained the mechanical strengths that have established its three decade record of reliability. The robust mechanical design of the M2CP is evident in its ductile iron gear case, bronze worm gear, and heat-treated alloy steel worm. Add the flexibility of modular control packages, plus an international sales & support network, and the result is an actuator to count on for the long term.
Suggested participants include Technicians and Mechanics
- Electric Actuator Theory of Operation and Hands-On Demos With a Cut-a-Way Actuator
- Transmission of Torque to Thrust
- Torque & Position Method of Measurement
- Torque & Position Switch Setting Instruction (Hands on with M2CP Training Actuator)
- Valve Seating Methods & Set Up
- Electrical Control Packages Layout and Functionality Discussion
- Start Up and Commissioning Instruction (Hands on with M2CP Training Actuator)
- Trouble Shooting Instruction
- General Maintenance Instructions.
- Date : Thursday, May 30th
- Time : 8am – 1pm
- Location : Stover Controls, 3809 S. Center Street, Marshalltown, IA
- Cost : $100 per student, lunch is provided
- Enrollment Contact: Janelle Shatava
Due to the hands on nature of this training, registration is very limited.